Welcome to Chicago Gaelic Park
Chicago Gaelic Park was established over 25 years ago with the purpose of promoting and
fostering of Irish culture, music and sports within the Irish & Irish-American community.
With tremendous grassroots support, it has exceeded all expectations and continues to grow.
This fifty acre site is bustling with activities
seven-days-a-week and contains:
The park hosts many wonderful Irish cultural, athletic, and social actitivites throughtout the year. Some of the most promenant would be:
And of course, we could not forget to mention our special annual events:
With so much going on, it is hard to keep things straight so you can find these and many, many more events and activities on our Calendar of Events.
- football & hurling games during the Summer months, on our nicely manacured pitch out back
- several theatre performances throughtout the year, hosted by our nationally recognized Gaelic Park Players Theatre Troupe
- Irish Set & Ceili dance classes, run publically by Gaelic Park for adults and privately for kids by several different dance schools
- a monthly mass & Irish breakfast, on the second Sunday of each month, October through May
- our Sunday Celtic supper, complete with a terrific hot buffet and live musical entertainment, every Sunday evening between October and May
- a wonderful opportunity for student creativity in our Student Cultural Scholarship Contest hosted each winter
- our own radio show, hosted from Gaelic Park every Sunday evening
And even easier than that, sign up
to receive our monthly email
of upcoming events.
Calendar of Events
Add to Bookmarks